I Miss U, U put a melody in my heart





I MISS YOU

 

 Though miles come between us,
And distance keeps us apart,
Nothing can ever change
The love inside my heart....

 I may not be there with you,
Every minute of the day,
But you're always here with me,
In at least a thousand ways,
Whether it be a thought,
Or a moment that we've shared,
It only takes a second
To get from here to there....

 

 Though I cannot really feel
You here at my side,
It's always nice to know
I've got these memories in my mind.

I Miss You

 

 YOU PUT A MELODY IN MY HEART

 

 

 

You put a sweet melody down deep in my heart

I want to sing your praises from daylight to dark.

You lifted my spirits when they were low

Just want to tell you Lord, I love you so.

 

 

Was feeling' kinda down and blue,

That is when your hand reached for me and I saw you.

Your smile was as radiant as the new morning sun,

Let me sing your praises every new day's dawn.

 

 

I want to sing a sweet melody only just for you,

You made my dark sky turn a crystal blue.

You filled my heart with love oh so sublime

I'll sing my song to you until the end of time.

 

Let my walk be your way, my talk be pleasing' to you,

Let my song reflect the love I have so true,

Let my eyes shine bright with your sweet love

And reflect the image of God above.

 

 Thank you Lord for giving me a song

I'll sing your praises all the day long.

I want to be your disciple, draw others too

And someday when it's over, I'll get to walk with you

 

 

 MORE BEAUTIFUL

 

 The question asked,

" Is there anything more beautiful in life

than a boy and girl

clasping hands and pure hearts in the path of marriage?

Can there be anything more beautiful than young love? "

 

 

And the answer given.

"Yes, there is a more beautiful thing.

It is the spectacle of a old man and a old woman

finishing their journey together on that path.

Their hands are gnarled, but still clasped;

their faces are seamed, but still radiant;

their hearts are physically bowed and tired,

but still strong with love and devotion for one another.

Yes there is a more beautiful thing than young love.

Old love.

May God keep you an your love one

Under his holy wings"

 

 


Posted via email from theanand's posterous

0 comments: