Fw: English in china =P






 

 


China is the place to be for English teachers



WELCOME FOR COMING!?


 



 




The Key to Existence is pushing
!


 



 




Duh…?


 



 




I wont......
Promise....

But where r u?

 


 







CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA!


 



 





Have a careful suicide....


 



 




I'm NOT going to pay to trim the foot
.


 



 





Still din't understand?....
Neither did I......(May be accident prone area).


 



 




Data Breaker
?!?!?!


 



 




Bottled water in a can
?


 



 




I m going down pressing my head up......

Kamaal hai chinese log.......


 






Looks like one.....


 






Okay......


 






Sorry i can't treasure the used one.....

Really can't
…!!!


 






Isko koi suli pe c
hadha do yaar...
 


 





image016.jpg



R THEY UR RELATIVES????

NICE TO MEET THEM......






 


 







Thanx for the Suggestion…!!!




 


 







 







Yes I WILL…..!!!




 


 







 








Died on the table?  Thanks 4 ur Corporation ..!!!



 




See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from theanand's posterous

0 comments: